This article explains how to add team members to your SportsDataIO account for future alerts and messaging regarding your subscription and SportsDataIO products.
As a SportsDataIO client you will have access to a series of notifications regarding your existing subscriptions, billing updates, and product notifications. To make sure the correct communications reach the appropriate team members we’ve created a location within your SportsDataIO Admin Account to add each of your team members by role/persona related to our partnership. Please note that one person can have multiple personas active, so they will be able to receive multiple communication types.
- Technical Updates - Notifications as it regards to API Endpoint updates, API scheduled down time or outages, data availability and structure updates.
- Product Updates - Notifications as it regards to product specific updates and changes by sport, data type (Betting, Fantasy, News, Sports etc.), and Seasonal updates and reminders by sport (Preseason, post season, and ASG)
- Billing Updates - Notifications as it regards to you contract, payments, and billing set up.
How does the alert system work?
We are using this communication system to proactively alert clients with updates that impact their account. These alerts will be delivered via email, and a and recipient can still unsubscribe from the emails. Unsubscribing from the emails will not update this list, so please make sure to tell team members do NOT unsubscribe from our email list. If unsubscribed, they will not receive any Product, Technical, or Billing alerts or messages.
Steps to add team members
- Login to your SportsDataIO account: Login here
- Click "My Account" on the top right of your page.
- Navigate to the "Alerts" tab on the left side of your page.
- Click "Add Team Member" and enter their First Name, Last Name, and Email.
- All alert types will automatically activate for new team members. Uncheck which updated you'd like the team member not to receive.
As your team grows and changes over time, please be sure to update this list accordingly!